RASAYANA REJUVENATION THERAPY-
A chance to rebuild your body
Ayurveda has two main objectives – one is to maintain health and the second is to cure disease.
Rasayana or rejuvenation is a traditional Ayurvedic therapy to restore the body’s vitality to its fullest capacity. It is defined as any herb, food, or activity which bestows youthfulness and cures disease. If taken in a proper way, Rasayana helps maintain youthfulness and keeps you fit both physically and mentally for many years. In ancient India, people who used this therapy lived to be over a hundred years old.
What are the benefits of Rasayana?
Rasayana therapy makes you feel young and energetic, improves skin condition and glow, improves sleep quality, memory and concentration, clears the voice, improves the capacities of the sense organs – eyes, nose, tongue, ears and sexual organs, the body’s immunity is increased to resist any common diseases and last but not least, improves the body’s strength and brings calmness to the mind.
People suffering from the following problems or illnesses : stress, insomnia, shallow breath, rough and dry skin, weak senses and sexuality, weak appetite, lack of concentration, weak memory, chronic digestive problems, constipation, migraine and obesity. But no need to be ill to treat yourself to Rasayana Rejuvenation Therapy. If all you are looking for is to increase your vitality and have a fresh and energetic body, then this is the therapy for you.
How many days?
Minimum 21 days and for better results, 4 to 6 weeks. It all depends on your present condition and your expectations.
What is the daily program?
- Daily consultation with our Ayurvedic ajarya
- Therapy sessions
- Oral Herbal medication
- Ayurvedic diet – which will be decided after consultation
- Yoga and breathing sessions – 1 or 2 sessions per day
- Meditation and mantra chanting
- Any other activities that do not contradict with the treatment such as contemplative walks in the forest around us or a swim in the river
What is the therapy like?
- The cleansing of the oral cavity, the nose, eyes and ears, prior to oil application on the whole body for the first 7 days.
- A 1 hour full-body massage either with hands or with foot.
- A 15 minute full-body massage followed by 45 minutes of sudation with boluses of herbal medicated powder over the next 3 days.
- A 15 minute full-body massage followed by 45 minutes of sudation with boluses of appropriate herbs over the next 3 days.
- Enemas with the appropriate herbal medicated oils or decoctions on alternate days, beginning from the 7th day.
- A 15 minute full-body massage followed by the continuous synchronized pouring of warm oil on the body in a specific manner, or a body scrub with a coarse herbal medicated powder for 50 minutes on the 8th, 9th and 10th days.
- A 45 minutes full-body massage followed by 15 minutes in the steam chamber for the following 2 days.
- A mild full-body massage followed by Shirodhara, the continuous pouring of warm herbal medicated oil on the forehead for the last 3 days of treatment.
- Daily oral Herbal medication and ayurvedic diet.
The above-mentioned treatment plan is the general Rasayana Therapy for a normal healthy person. However, our ajarya will have to check your past medical history and diagnose your present health condition before finalizing the treatment plan that is right for you.
Click here for our Tariff